All about New Seiko Astron GPS Solar Chronograph Watch
New Seiko Astron GPS Solar Chronograph is the first watch to automatically recognize all time zones on Earth. With the touch of a single button, Astron adjusts to the correct local time everywhere on the planet. It’s accurate to one second every 100,000 years and it receives time signal from the Atomic Clocks in each GPS satellite. If you can see the sky, Astron will tell the exact local time, even as you move across borders. Astron receives all the power it needs from light absorbed through the dial.
- GPS Solar Chronograph
- GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment
- Chronograph measures up to 6 hours in 1/5 second increments
- Magnetic resistance 4,800A/m
- Perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100
- Signal reception result indication
- World time function (40 time zones)
- Daylight savings time function
- Power save function
- Sapphire glass with Seiko
- The hands automatically adjust to the local time.
- Always accurate.
- Astron never stops.
- Astron remains accurate, even on the move.
- Calendar correction is automatic.
- Standard watch functions with precise stopwatch timing.
- Displays the date in the dial.
- Lumibrite watches are environmentally safe and will glow brightly for hours.
- Virtually scratch resistant.
Source: Seiko USA